Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge- Little Victorian Rio

Happy Tuesday, Crafty Friends!!

This is my third entry for this month's Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge! This set of images is fantastic! I bought the whole set of six!!!

This beautiful image is called: Little Victorian Rio. I think she is just stunning! I really enjoyed coloring her up with my copic markers & white gel pen! The challenge for this specific image is to use polka dots and a border punch or die! 


Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:

Simply Betty Stamps- Fan Page Challenge
Party Time Tuesdays  - Anything Goes  
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes  
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything goes / Add a bow 

8 comments:

  1. Great card Tina. Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    I love your card! It is super adorable! I love your coloring, and the papers you chose are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 67 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks so much for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors, and the card you made was super duper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I love the way you colored her black hair. Thanks for joining us last week at Through the Craft Room Door. I hope you will join us for the new challenge that starts today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the die cuts and ribbon. And the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Simply Betty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the colors you have chosen! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina