Sunday, June 26, 2011

450 Facebook Celebration WINNER

Thank you to Everyone who Participated in our Celebration!! I really appreciate all the wonderful and kind things you all had to say about my blog and really enjoyed what you all do for the 
4th of July!
(The Winner was Randomly Selected)

The Winner of the Cuttlebug Cricut Companion is:

Jamie Lindstrom

Congratulations, Jamie!!! Please email me your address & what you won in the subject. tinakeller.gogreen@gmail.com

Stay Tuned for the Next Giveaway!! 

BannerFans.com

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jamie!!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jamie! I'm a mite bit jealous! I want cuttlebug folders! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to Jamie for posting her Maiden Name!! Hehe! Same Gal! Edited it!! Blessings my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jamie for the GREAT win!!! YAY!!! :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina