Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cricut Craft Room's ANIMAL Challenge

Erica from My Cricut Craftroom did a Facebook Challenge and I wanted to share what I did! All you had to do is make an Animal creation using ANY cartridge!! Since I just got my cricut a few weeks ago and haven't really looked at too many of my cartridges, I decided on PAGODA.
My almost 4 Year Old Daughter, LIZZY was a big help!! 
She loved it! Here's what we came up with:


(Although I said I had just purchased a Cricut, I found an amazing Deal on Craigslist!
Craigslist is a fantastic place to look for deals! Find your local Craigslist and see what you can find!
I got the Cricut Expression & 11 Cartridges, a carrying case, and lots more for only $150.00)

Until Next Time--Find Ways to Craft Green to Save Green!


BannerFans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina