Monday, September 5, 2011

A Little Bit of This & That

Hello Friends!!

I'm Busy Working on my NEW craft room! I'm so excited. However, that means that the crafting things are packed up for the time being! I did keep my markers and a few things out so I don't go crazy!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be hosting my FIRST Blog Hop in December! It's Called HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! It is scheduled for December 17-18th.

Hope you all will stop and check out the wonderful projects that my crafty friends are coming up with!! If you are interested in participating in the hop, please EMAIL ME-- We only have a few spots left since we have had a fantastically quick response: 21 so Far!! I'm so Excited to Celebrate the TRUE REASON FOR THE SEASON!


We are looking for a few more Amazing Sponsors!! 
If you would like to Sponsor The Happy Birthday Jesus Hop, Please EMAIL ME!

So Far We Graciously Have These Amazing Sponsors:

Looking forward to Getting to Create in my NEW Craft Room! Going to work on the sanding & paint this afternoon!




Until Next Time,

$$Craft Green to Save Green$$



BannerFans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina