Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NEW RELEASE- CATS

Happy Wednesday!!
Today is New Release Wednesday at 


CATS
Here's the "adorable" Cat Card I created
(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated to me.   
$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!)
 
 
Please Stop & Visit The Other Designers & See what They Created at Jens Digi Stamps!

BannerFans.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the way your cat turned out! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog makeover!!! Looking forward to being on Jen's DT with you!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina