Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kari's Purplies Design Team



Happy Thursday Everyone! Yes, Two Posts Today!!

I Just wanted to share that I'm now a part of  Kari's Purplies NEW Design Team. I'm very excited to be crafting with so many of my Crafty Buddies!!

Here is my First Design Team Project, Showing You "ME" a Bit Different for me, but wanted to try something different. So, Here is the Mini Book I made. 


Something that I do on EVERY project I make is use Scraps or things that I have been given. I LOVE to CRAFT "GREEN".  I use what I already have!!

$$CRAFT GREEN TO SAVE GREEN$$

*The Stamp is From Inspired Stamps
*The Flower I used was a gift from my crafty Friend Fabi

Thanks for stopping by today!! See you soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. One Fabulous designed notebook!! Love the rose ribbon and beautiful flower perfect with your wonderful scripture!! Fantastic job my friend!!

    Hugs'xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT. This book is gorgeous. Love that ribbon/flower detail on the spine.

    Be blessed, BEckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful - great project my friend!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina