Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purple Funtastick Guest Designer



I feel so Blessed to be able to be a Guest Designer for one of my crafty friends, Kari at Purple Funtastick Creations!! I also was supposed to do a Guest Design spot for her Faith Verse Group on Monday, so I decided to combine the two into one project for your viewing pleasure today!

The Theme for January's Purple Funtastick Guest Designers is New Year/Goals/Party/Invite/Party appetizer. As much as a yummy appetizer sounds so appetizing, I'm doing weight watchers and really trying to get healthy, hehe!! So I decided on Goals. One of my goals is to start writing in a prayer journal. I have attempted this many times, but really would like it to work this time. So I thought I'd make a cool Prayer Journal! That's where one of my Favorite Bible Verses come into play! 

 As Always, I craft as Green as I possibly can!! All of the papers I used for my project are from my scrap bins! The flower I used is from a flower swap I participated in a few months ago (The colors went perfectly!) 

Close up of the Bible Verse, Luke 1:46 --Just love this!!

Thank you Kari for Allowing me the Opportunity to Guest Design on your Blog!! I really love this project I did and I hope you enjoyed it as well!! Thanks Again!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina!!!
    what an uber lovely job you do!!! I LOVE that scripture, too!! I am so excited for you getting to be featured, guest designer and the like!!! You are anointed:) I really sense the presence of the Lord here:) be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weeblyl.com
    bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina