Hello & Welcome to the It's a "Green" Thing Blog Hop- About Nature! Since I love being "GREEN" so much & Nature, I really wanted to celebrate!! What better way to celebrate then with my crafty & talented Friends? I hope you enjoy all the projects we have for your viewing pleasure!
This is a two-day hop; however, we are only making one project. That should give you two full days to go through the entire hop and leave comments so you are able to be entered to win the prizes!
Sponsors & Blog Candy:
Rules to be Eligible for The Blog Candy:
1.) You MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop
2.) You must become a follower of Crafty and Green if you aren't already!3.) For an “Extra” Entry for the Blog Candy, Please Friend Tina at CraftyandGreen on Facebook
Here is my Card for This Naturey Occasion!
Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated. The Stamp I got from a Stamp Swap Group & I have NO idea who the maker is, Sorry!
$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$
Make it a habit to use what you already have!
Thank you so much for joining us and helping us celebrate Nature! Your next stop is the talented and crafty GILL
Entire Line Up in Case you Get Lost!
- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
- Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Wendy- http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
- Linda T - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Janet R-http://www.janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Amy Jo- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
- Charity - http://adamsacres.com
- Nikki- http://creationsbymommy.com/
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Alison- http://alisonsrandomthoughts.blogspot.com
- Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com