Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crafty and Green's Guest Design Thursday!


TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 15
Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique!

This Month the theme for my guest designers is Child's Play I'm So Excited to Introduce a Very Talented Friend and My Guest Designer this week:

Check out my lay-out. I know, I’ve been making lay-outs lately. I know I’m shocked!!!! SURPRISE!!!




Recipe:
Sesame Street Seasons Cricut Cartridge with Zoe holding the Spring sign cut at 4.5 inches and Elmo flying a kite cut at 5-inches
Hope you are loving my lay-out as much as I am ….. can’t wait to put pictures in the cute polka dot paper!!! Doesn't this just scream fun, kids, and SPRING!!!!! Be sure to stop and give some love to Susan and Crafty and Green!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina