Monday, May 28, 2012

Smell the Roses- LTC Challenge & Paper Alice

Happy Memorial Day My Friends! 
I pray you had a fantastic & Safe Weekend!! 

Today is Challenge #17 at Love To Create
It's Add a Sentiment
Our Sponsors this week are
Crafty Sentiments, Digi Darla Designs & 


Have you Ever Heard of Paper Alice Before? If Not, You HAVE to go Check out THE Site! I met Alison, the owner and her crew at Adventures in Stamping in Akron Ohio last Month! She makes Handmade Paper and you can buy the kits to make your own! You all know I'm totally going to do it!! 
Paper Alice, Graciously Supplied our Whole DT with a Piece of their Beautiful paper to use in our Designs. Here's What I did with Mine. (Come back and see what I did with another Piece on Wednesday!)

I'm Featuring a Digi Darla Stamp: Ashley With Rose

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Please Stop By and see what the other DT has created today using Paper Alice Paper & To Link Up To Our Challenge--Click Here!!

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:
Art With No Boundaries -  Anything Goes
Crafty Boots -Anything Goes 
Fashionista Challenge  -  Simply Summer  
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations Make it Girly 
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes 
Jackson's Digitals - anything goes
Crafts & Me - flowers
Digi Doodle Shop - Spotty
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Digi Darla Challenge - Let`s Celebrate! 

 

30 comments:

  1. I love the papers. The image is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice project! Great choice of dps and an adorable image! I saw this at MIM!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute, love your colours. Saw you on MIM. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so pleased to see your project at Jackson's Digital Expressions. I Thought this was just adorable when I saw it at MIM and a second look only reaffirms my first impression. Very Nicely Done! Thanks so much for joining us at JDE. Tomorrow we start a new Anything Goes Challenge with the optional twist "Anything Tim Holtz". Sure hope to see you there!
    Big Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator
    JDE

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Precious, I love this image and the purple is so adorable.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing paper!!!!! Wow that's an amazing creation.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card with lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the purple, and the image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card,thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card, thanks for playing along at JDE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card and image. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour combo for this pretty creation .. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is very pretty and I love the added flowers. That is gorgeous. You colored her up so nicely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week! I'll send out your "Play & Win" freebie right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card!! Isn't it wonderful to make connections like that!! I'm a new follower and invite you follow my blog if you enjoy my work. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow that is so pretty i love the layering and the purple flowers!!! Awesome job!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How Gorgeous is this!!! Great job, I love purple and the layers you did are great!!! The purple flowers really make it pop!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's This week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am always digging into my 'scrap' box and using dp that I have no idea where it is from! I love your card and the darling image! I saw your card at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love your card. You chose such wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card so so girly, fab image and colours
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the purple and greens together! Great color and paper choices and cute image too.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Fashionista Challenge this time... good luck!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a sweet card ,love the colour choice and sweet image
    thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet card. I love the colors and the layout you created. It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the card and the colours & layout. saw it on MIM
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card and colours.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello. I saw this Stunning card on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card you've made! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beauty! Gorgeous coloring and I love the layering! Lovely color coordination! Thanks SO much for joining us a DigiDarlas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tina, This is so sweet, and I love the colors. Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries and hope you will come an play with us again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    PS. All saw your card on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab card so pretty, love the purples too, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina