Thursday, May 24, 2012

TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 19
Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique!

This Month the theme for my guest designers is Garden Creations I'm So Excited to Introduce a Very Talented Friend and My Guest Designer this week:
Aimee Fleck

Aimee's Amazing Creation!! It's An 8x8 Canvas! She will be giving it away on her Blog Next Week, Make sure you Stop on over there for the details!!!




Sketch for this Month:


Thank you so much Aimee for you Fantastic Creation & For being my Guest Designer this week!! 

Have a Fantastic Weekend Friends!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous.... definitely need to revisit this for inspiration. So much along the lines of what I hope to be able to accomplish someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee, this is absolutely gorgeous. i can look, and look and look and keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, Aimee's creation is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous canvas!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina