Wednesday, June 6, 2012

For A Father-SST

Hello & Happy Wednesday!! 
I Pray Today Finds You Blessed!

Here is My Card For Sweet Stamping Treats DT, and we were to make a Father's Day Card, so I chose to use the Happy Father's Day Digi.

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Have a Fantastic Day!! Please Make sure you stop by the SST Blog & Check out what the Other DT Members Have Made for your viewing Pleasure Today! 


Many Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina