Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome Autumn-Papermakeup GDT

Hey Again Everyone! Yes, Second Post Already Today!

I'm Excited to Say that Today I'm a Guest Designer for Paper Makeup Stamps! I'm just Thrilled! I just adore their Stamps & Images!! DARLING! If you haven't seen them, you MUST go & Check them out!! Paper Makeup Stamps Come in Both Rubber & Digital! The Best of Both Worlds!



This Week the Digi Makeover Challenge is Welcome Autumn! I chose to use the Image Wayne Fairy.  I Just Loved that he was siting on a bale of hay, getting all ready for the fall!! I colored Wayne up with Copic Markers & used supplies I found laying around my craft room (like normal!) When I think of Autumn Colors, I think of greens, browns, wine, gold, oranges, and many more colors! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, especially here in Ohio when the leaves are changing and the weather is cool & crisp! I wish it would stay like this all year long!!


Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

**Make Sure you go Link Up your Autumn Projects for the Digi Makeover Challenge This week** 

Thank you so much to Paper Makeup Stamps for having me be a Guest Designer this week! I really appreciate it & had a blast!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

6 comments:

  1. Welcome, Tina, for this week challenge... Your card is beautiful, great papers, great coloring and lovely buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool that you joined us this week as a GD! I love your project! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the colors and that embossed piece is perfect. So glad you could join us this week as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Tina!! Glad to see join us as a guest designer....your card is adorable!!!

    Yolie - PMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Tina. I wish I had such supplies laying around my craft room :) I like your coloring and all those pretty papers and ribbon. So beautiful card to greet Autumn. I'm glad you joined with us this week at PMS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for being our guest makeup artist this week Tina! I love your perfect fall colors for Wayne with the stripes and buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina