Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Miss You- SSIC

Happy Sunday!

This Month I have the Wonderful Opportunity to be the Guest Designer over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ

CHALLENGE:  Have an image of a tree on your card or project
SCRIPTURE:   Psalm 52:8 - But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.
SPONSOR:  Whimsy Stamps

Here is my Card using an Image & Sentiment from Eureka Stamps.  

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 


Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge -  Anything goes 
Pixie Dust Studio - Anything goes 
Simply Create - must be digital/papercraft - Always anything goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
 



 

5 comments:

  1. i love this tree with the hearts. What a great card with one of my favolite color combos. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - I love this image!! You could use it for so many occasions. What a great card!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. It has a lot of whimsy to it. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us.
    Hugz,
    Pixie Christine. Pixie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, love that tree!!! thanks for joining SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina