Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time To Rake the Leaves- QKR

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Happy Tuesday & Happy Voting Day to Our US Friends!
Please Get Out and VOTE!!

Today I'm sharing my QKR DT Card Featuring the Adorable Stamp: digi15603 Raking Leaves

(Please Note that QKR Stampede Stamps come in both Rubber & Digital-- Best of Both Worlds-- Please Stop by and check them all out! We Would Love for You to Sign up for the Email List!) 
 
Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

** Make sure you Come Link Up in our QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge!! 
The Theme Right Now is: GIVING THANKS!
Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the layers and your coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina