Monday, April 1, 2013

Friends are Blossoms- LTC

Happy April 1st, Crafty Friends! 
I pray you all had a wonderful Easter!!! 

It's Time for another Super Fantastically Fun Challenge at Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what our talented DT has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsors are : 
The Stamping Chef 


Our Challenge This Week is :
Tag- You're It

Here is the Tag I made, showcasing Eureka Stamps' Images:


Please Note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag! The colors, and your coloring is beautiful! The little string at the top was the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that image and all the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Tina. Love the spring flowers and lovely quote. Thanks for joining us for our Spring Fling challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty collection of flowers! Lovely tag.

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring of the flowers. They are so bright and cheery! Love it! Thanks for joining us at our neighborhood--613 Avenue Create and hope you join us again with our brand new Challenge--Spring Fever! God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina