Hi Crafty Friends!!
I decided to play along with FB Challenge for The Stamping Chef!! I used their freebie from last Monday. Yes, I waited until the last minute!! This Stamping Chef image is called: Sweet Summer. I colored this sweetie up with Copic Markers & highlighted her with white Gel Pen. I used scraps and paper from my stash, as well as buttons from my stash!
Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me.
Until Next Time My Friends,
$$Craft Green, To Save Green$$
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional: Twist: Use a Sentiment)
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge - S for Stitching
- Card a Day Blog - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenges - Autumn Colors
- Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – Summer Fun
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Shelly's Images - Oh Scraps...use scraps
- Pals Paper Arts - PPA166 Color Challenge
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge -Anything Goes