Monday, September 29, 2014

Daddy's Kisses

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 

It's Time for a Super Fantastically Fun Challenge for Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsor is: 
Sami Stamps
The Challenge This Week is : 
Love of Ribbon

I couldn't pass up the image called Daddy's Kisses. It reminds me of my hubby kissing our little boys! So, I colored up this darling image, which I have to say, I'm not a fan of coloring Male hair with copics. I don't know why I think it's so difficult! I have a lot of work to do on practicing this technique, but I was done fussing with it, so this is what I got! I made a tag card. It actually opens up like a real card. I Loved this fun striped paper I found in my stash, and I thought the ribbon matched perfectly!

 

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and love the image, beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! The image is precious and you did a great job coloring.
    Thanks for slipping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those fun colors! Great job using so many vibrant colors mix together and still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and beautiful. Excellent coloring of the image. So glad you joined us at our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you join us again for today's new Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs and blessings, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina