Saturday, June 25, 2011

Awesome Find!

Today I had a wonderful find from Craigslist. 

I bought all of this for $150!!! Cricut Expression, Carrying Case, Accessories, 12x12 Mat, (2) 12x24 Mats, 11 cartridges, and two pads of 12x24 Paper! Woo hoo!! This is my First Cricut Machine, believe it or not! I figured I needed one to keep up with everyone! It may not be the most techy one out there, but that doesn't bother me! Plus, this finds keeps in line with my whole going green challenge I have for myself! I'm trying to not buy anything brand new, only using used supplies or donated supplies. If I have to buy something new, it has to be from Thrift Store b/c that means it's being re-purposed. I'm all about crafting Green! Anyway, Just wanted to Share my find with all of you, I'm so excited!! 

 This is my First Little Project with my New Machine & Cartridges! 
WOO HOO.....I should say OINK OINK!!

Keep an eye out for a new Giveaway, happening very soon!


BannerFans.com

13 comments:

  1. Love this find. Am so HAPPY you got it. Love the piggy. :) (ps am blog stalking lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is happy dance time girl and I am so excited for you!!! What a steal of a deal you got. You can put your savings in your little paper piggy....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super find! I never find great things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great find!!! Congrats!! love the little piggy! You need to put him in a frame since he is the first thing you made with your new toy! Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ALL should be so "green"! The piggy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! Glad you were able to find it :) Congratulations!

    ~ Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Tina!!! You got one heck of a deal!!!!!!! I am in the process of looking for a case for my NEW "E"!!! hehehe Erica says that it wshould be here this week sometime... Hoorah!!! :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. lets try this again. what a great deal, i mean a 'GREAT' deal.
    i'll be spending the 4th weekend, vending my wares....cards/purses & such!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina, you did great! what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I am SUPER Jealous of your find!!! Where on earth did you find all that for such a good deal? WOW! You go girl!!! I <3 the color of your Cricut, it's the same color as mine! YEAH! What carts did you get? You gotta share the details there! :D YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful buy.....amazing shopping. Congratulations on LIKES.....we celebrate with potluck made up of 15+ families. Food galore and fire works until the wee hours
    Maria Garzon
    Garzon4fun@facebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so awesome. For anyone looking for a cricut expression. I just got a refurbed one from Cricut for $99 and it came with a 12x12 mat and 2 cartridges. Just thought I would share my good deal.

    Theresa
    http://iubeginning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great! My craigslist stinks! But so happy for you. What carts did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina