Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

I'm so Excited to have been passed this Sweet Blog Award TWICE today from Two Amazing Ladies!! Thank you Both So much! I'm so excited since I just Started my Blog This past week!
Please Please Check out Kristy & Amanda's Blogs: 

There are some rules to follow for this award.

The rules for the award are the following:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2. To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I love to Sing!! I was Professionally Trained & Still Continue to Sing.
  2. I have 2 Cats, 2 Kittens and a New Puppy
  3. My Favorite Color is Purple
  4. My Favorite State to Visit is Arizona in the Summer
  5. My Favorite Saint is St. Cecilia
  6. I Love to Cook
  7. I'm the Oldest of 3 Girls
This award is going to the 8 following people. ENJOY


BannerFans.com

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina