Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Basement Craft Area!

I'm so excited to be working on my first ever Crafty Space! It's going to be a process, but the end result will be great! We moved to Louisville, Ohio in January and I'm still unpacking boxes and going through everything that has been thrown downstairs!! I'll keep posting updates! I can't wait to share the finished product and have my own area to craft! I've been waiting for 5 years and NOW is the time!! 



 Believe it or not, this is after going through ten boxes and boxing & bagging up 5 containers to go to Salvation Army! 


Then, while I was downstairs working, I hear the kids singing about being pretty. I thought, Uh Oh, This can't be good! So I came up and this is what I found. I asked them, were you crafting without mom, NO they said. I told them to go look in the mirror, lol! Oh the Joys of being a SAHM!!



So Now, I'm on my way to clean up the bubbles & water I found all over the bathroom floor! Then I will be heading back down to work some more! Oh goodness, still need to do dinner! Good Thing I can cook quickly!! 

More to Come Later!!





1 comment:

  1. I have been finding great craft area ideas on Pinterest. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina