Sunday, June 19, 2011

WINNERS of Frienship Fun Challenge

It's time to announce the winners of the Friendly Friendship Challenge!! Thank you to everyone who participated! Erica from www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com and I really appreciate your support!! 

Enjoli Collums

Enjoli has won the Gift Card to Michael's! Please Email me at tinakeller@mac.com with the subject Friendship Challenge with your address & the prize you won!! 

The Second Winner was Erica 

So, instead of Erica Winning a Prize, We randomly Drew Someone from the List of People who Participated! 

The Winner of the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder is:
Amanda Haynes 

Please Email me at tinakeller@mac.com with the subject Friendship Challenge with your address & the Prize you won!! 

 

Thank you to everyone who participated!! More Giveaways & Challenges to Come Soon! 


 




8 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congrats, girls!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D now going to do the happy dance to church yall have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I come in second and not first, some of my friends said someone else sent them, come on! Just kidding! Hmmmm maybe if Tina would tell me are having a contest, she came over to help me and distracted me, I didn't check in my Facebook and had no idea we were having a contest, sneaky best friend, love her though, you should to she is probably the nicest, and most generous person I know, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina is going to put your prizes in your boxes from me to save shipping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog is cute and your children are adorable!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina