Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Card Playdate!!

Yesterday, our Mom's Group had a Father's Day Crafting Session & we made Cards!! Super fun! The kids had a blast! Most of them are toddlers! All I have to say is Glitter & White Carpet is super fun! hehe! Oh well, we use Awesome SAFE ECO-Friendly Cleaning Products So I'm totally Not Worried!
The Cricut Cartridge we used:


Now Onto the the Kiddo's Cards & The Crafting Session!!
 This is how nice & neat Everything looked before Hand!
 
We tend to use religious Stickers because we are a


 This is Jimmy, my little Crafting king! He's 2 1/2 !

 This is Lizzy, my almost 4 year old Sweetie pie!



 Jimmy's Father's Day Card!!

This is London! She's 5 and very Artistic!! 

 Pam and her boys (They Say They Are Not so crafty, but loved the challenge!)

 My 16 Month old Nephew Joe Joe Beany!

 Leanna Banana, my Beautiful Almost 4 year old Niece! Lizzy's Best Friend! 
She is also our Crafting Queen!!



 Our New Friend Sarah's Start to her Super Husband Card!


Lizzy's Creation!






ONE of Leanna's, I think she made about 5 and was so upset when I told her we had to clean up!
 Caroline- Age 2 1/2 Creation

Lizzy's Crafty Side--or her Crazy Side!!

 My Father's Day Card


 My Jimmy's Second Card--Still Gluey!


 London's First Fantastic Card--Told her I was going to feature her card!!

Another Leanna Creation!!
 
 The sort of Cleaned up Aftermath! 
Fun times!!

This was super fun and the kids can't wait until our next Craft Playdate! (We do them at least Monthly with this Mom's Group!)


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks like such a fun playdate! And there was a wonderful group of artistic children even if they may not think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they had fun. Would love to see the carpet before it gets clean.. Glad they had fun. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN MAY HAVE TO DO THIS WITH MY GIRLS THANKS SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! I love looking at kids' artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina