Thursday, June 16, 2011

And the Crafting Continues

My kiddos had so much fun crafting with friends yesterday, they decided to continue crafting today! They make me laugh and once again my white carpet needs some love, oh well! At least they are having a BLAST! Plus we got a new puppy yesterday! His name is Manny. He looks fabulous with glitter! 
 I told Jimmy to Smile, and he said "No Mom, I'm Busy" My little Crafter is really getting into it!


This is what he's working so diligently on! 

 Heart Magnetic Punch, they love it!

 Oh my little model! hehe

 Lizzy's Morning Creation.

I'm sure there will be more creative crafting throughout the day!

MANNY
The New Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina