Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop

 Back To School Blog Hop

Hello & Happy Day, My Friends! Thanks for joining us for this Back to School Blog Hop! If you've hopped along from Colleen then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Audrey from Scrappy Emt (I wouldn't want you to miss a THING!!) Can you believe it's almost that time again? This will be our first experience with "School" this year. We have two toddlers & this is Lizzy's first year of preschool! She's so excited! She turns 4 this month and then starts preschool! 

This is Audrey's first time hosting a blog hop, so I was happy to participate!!

Here is my Creation:

(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated to me. 
Craft Green to Save Green my friends! Use what you already have!) 
 
 When I craft, I tend to do things very simply, especially if I share them online. I like EVERYONE to feel like they can do this! Lots of people are just starting out using their Cricut just like me and I want them to know that not everyone is an expert!!! 

 The Cricut Cartridge I used was Playtime
* I cut the cute kids out at 3" and the word Explore out at 1.5"
 
The Apple on Books Digi Stamp I used is from Jens Digi Stamps

Not so sure how my one photo spot is not straight. Must of been b/c I was up super late one night! So Please Forgive that error!! I'm not a perfect Crafter! I craft to have fun!! Remember Friends, Crafting is supposed to be Fun!! 

Thanks for Stopping by!! Your next stop along the hop is Candace
If you get lost along the way:
You Are Here --->Tina - www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com 
Next Stop---->Candace - www.mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Remember Friends: $$ Craft Green To Save Green$$
Until Next Time~


BannerFans.com

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! Those kiddos are too cute!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout. Definitely shows the happy side of going to school! Great job!

    Lynda
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute lay-out!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute this brings back lots of happy thought with my three kids. thanks for sharing. what a great job
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower of yours~cute blog and wonderful projects! I hop you stop by my blog and follow me to:) Love to see more from you! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I do like the playtime cartridge! Great job! Christina
    http://cema1cema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina