Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Would You Ever Guess


Happy Middle of the Week! 
Welcome to Would You Ever Guess Wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a fun project as a Design Team member for My Cricut Craft Room!  Please head back to her page and check out the other fab posts from today for interesting outside-of-the-box ideas for how to use your cartridges!

I wanted to do another Project in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Here is the Layout I created.
 
(Sorry the Colors did not photgraph as PINK as they were supposed to, 
They really are more pink in person!)

Frames Cut at 4" ( Cricut Classic Font Cricut Cartridge)
The Decoration at the Top- 2"  (Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge)
Girls Rock Cut at 3" (Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge)
The paper I Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Paper & Other Embellishments I used are
Me & My Big Ideas

Hope you enjoyed my project! Thanks for joining me on this Would You Ever Guess Wednesday!!
Remember to stop back over at Erica's Craft Room to see the other DT Member's Creations.


BannerFans.com

7 comments:

  1. sweet layout!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! I love all the girly details you added.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the pinkness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Tina! I love this cartridge! I never thought to use it for a Breast Cancer Awareness layout... great idea! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout!!! Thanks for sharing... have a blessed weekend. Aloha, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina