Hello & Happy Sunday, My Friends!
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop- Day Two!
Thanks for joining us for this Month's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop Hosted by Erica from Erica's Craft Room. If you've hopped along from The Fantastic Rosa, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Erica (I wouldn't want you to miss a THING!!)
Here is a Fun Christmas Tag I made using 3 Cricut Cartridges! Mother's Day Bouquet, Home Decor, &Circut Classic Font
(Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been donated to me.
Craft Green to Save Green my friends! Use what you already have!)
The Tag itself is Cut at 5.75 Inches from Cricut Classic Font
The Flower From Home Decor is Cut at 2.5 Inches
The Flower Shape from Cricut Classic Font is Cut at 2"
The Other Flowers from Mother's Day Bouquet are Cut at 3" & 1.5"
The Leafs are cut from Mother's Day Bouquet at 2.5"
I pulled flower from ALL 3 Cartridges to Make this Flower
There are 7 Layers Total.
Now Head on Over to See What ERICA Has Made for Today!!
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up
1. Lisa www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
2. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
3. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
4. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
5. Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
6. Patricia http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
7. Lucinda http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
8. Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
10. Tammy A. http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
11. Jen R. http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
13. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
HERE 14. Tina http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/
NEXT 15. Erica’s Project- http://ericascraftroom.blogspot.com/
16. Blog Candy- http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/