Monday, May 14, 2012

Love to Create Challenge #15

Happy Monday, Friends!!
Hope you had a fantastic Week & A Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!!
We had a great time! My kiddos were so cute!

This week our challenge over at Love to Create is a Bingo Card:

Our Sponsors this week are:
Sassy Studio Designs & Scrappers Delights
CHECK OUT THE OTHER DT MEMBERS CREATIONS & LINK UP WITH US: LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE

I did Two Cards & Two Different Versions of the Bingo Card!!

The First One I did was using a Sassy Studios Image & a Stamp N Plus Sentiment
I used A Ribbon, a Border Punch & A Flower
Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's CraftsAnything Goes 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes  
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Show us your Flowers 
The Pink Elephant - Polka Dots and Stripes

The Second Card I made I used a Scrappers Delights Image & a Stamp N Plus Sentiment
 I used Glitter, A Charm & Embossing
 Challenges:
House of Gilli - Embossing
Paper Pretties - Glitter 
 



Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Have a Fantastic Week!!
 Many Wonderful Blessings,
Tina

***LOVE TO CREATE IS HAVING A DT CALL UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 18TH*** 

9 comments:

  1. Saw your card on MIM. Love those papers and your great image. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so gorgeous.
    Great job here.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! You always do such beautiful. I love the background on the second card.... incredible. The colors on the first are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!



    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #97)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and cheerful cards!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards!! Lovely images and the papers are just gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two wonderful cards hun.
    Thank you for joining us this week with your wonderful creation!

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. two gorgeous cards, fabulous images...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina