Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jungle Fever

Hello Crafty Friends!! Happy Tuesday!
Today is My FIRST Post on the Stamp N Plus Blog
I'm a new DT Member & I'm really excited! 
I just LOVE the Stamps,
 like the one I chose to use today!!
(Stamp N Plus Will also have a NEW Monthly Challenge Blog!)
Find Stamp N Plus on Facebook: Here

I just received my DT Package with my first set of Stamps on Friday, and with Mother's Day Weekend, I only had a little bit of time to play around!! So Here is What I came up with!
You can find this beautiful Stamp Called Girl With Panther Here

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Have a Fantastic Week!! 
 Let me know What your Blog Addy is so I can come by and Visit you Soon!!
 Many Wonderful Blessings,
Tina

Challenges:
Ooh La La CreationsRibbon or Twine 
The Crazy ChallengeOutside 
Great ImpressionsAnything goes  
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Animal, Bird or Bug 
The Squirrel & the FoxOne for the girls 
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Crafty Emma - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious- Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday - Embellish with "B" (Orange Button & Sentiment Just Because) 

12 comments:

  1. Love your card, the feathers are great! I am a new follower, I came to your blog from Stamp N Plus love your blog way fun:)
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge
    thescrappinlounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the colors on your card and those feathers are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! Lovely card! Great colors and those feathers are such a nice touch! Thanks so much for participating in the SSiC challenge this week!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the image and especially the feathers. What a great touch! Thanks for joing us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the finishing touch with the feathers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love the addition of the feathers. Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox this fortnight, I hope we'll see you again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just look at all the wonderful dimension you provided! Very unique card! So glad you played with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card so loving the feather thanks for joining us at OLL this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation...love that image! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cool card. The main image is fantastic and the feathers in the background look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina