Thursday, May 17, 2012

Talented Friends of Crafty and Green Guest Design Thursday

TALENTED FRIENDS OF CRAFTY AND GREEN GUEST DESIGNER DAY. 
Week # 18
Hello Friends! Welcome to another talent filled Guest Designer Thursday here at Crafty & Green!! I'm really enjoying the diversity of projects from my guest Designers. Just so you know, the Guest Designers will follow the Theme of the month and have the option to use the sketch or create something completely unique!

This Month the theme for my guest designers is Garden Creations I'm So Excited to Introduce a Very Talented Friend and My Guest Designer this week:

Here is the Sketch for May:


Here is Terri's Layout:


 Thank You Terri For Your Fun Mikey Creation! Friends, Please stop by and Leave Terri Some Love!!

Until Next Time, 

Many Blessings,
Tina


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina