Monday, May 21, 2012

Summertime


This Week our Challenge theme at Love to Create is 
Song Inspired with a Sentiment! 
I Chose to Do Summertime by Janis Joplin! 



Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

$$Craft Green to Save Green, my friends$$ 
Make it a habit to use what you already have!

Have a Fantastic Week!!
 Many Wonderful Blessings,
Tina





Love to Create Fantastic Sponsors this week Are:



&



TAKE THE CHALLENGE, JOIN US IN SONG
LINK UP HERE

Challenges:
Creative Mondays -  Stitching
Hooked on CraftsFlowers  
Karens Doodles Stitch It Up 
 Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La CreationsRibbon or Twine 
Crafty Catz- Let's Hear it for the Girls
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes
Shelly's Thrilling Thursday - Show Us What You Got

14 comments:

  1. One of my favorite images by Fresh Brewed Designs!! You did an GROOVY job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she is really happy in this summer time. Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO CUTE!!!I love the fun papers and the super cute tag!!! ADORABLE!!! And I agree, I usually don't know where my papers came from either. I have entered so many swaps and gotten so many RAKS when I first started YEARS Ago that I still have not gotten half way through them! lol!!!

    Have a great day.
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! This is what we look like around here as it's our first full day of summer vacation!
    Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment on another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes Challenge. Deb

    Don't forget to grab the HTML code for the LMM news badge for your sidebar if you are interested in the challenge blog candy - 3 rubber stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Fun card, I like the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft,this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy card! I love all your colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    xxx, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, colourful and fabulous card, super image and design, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, so funky, one of my fave FBD Images too, aint this chick cool,lol
    Saw u at MIM
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Groovy card! I love it! Thank you for joining My Heart Pieces challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulously fun card! I love the summer theme and colors. Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bright and summery card, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a bohemian and funky card. I love the main image and the bright flowered paper, you couldn't get anymore flower power than this.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina