Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dare to Be Sassy Thursday-#147

HAPPY THURSDAY!! 
Another Chilly and Breezy, Beautiful FALL Day here in Ohio! My FAVORITE!!

Sorry I'm Running Late on my Post today! Long Story, Silly Well pump died yesterday which left us without water & electricity most of the day, but Praise God It's ALL Fixed, and now I'm just trying to get back on track! I'm just So Happy that God PROVIDES So Wonderfully for US & I have to keep reminding myself constantly that GOD IS IN CONTROL! 

NOW---Today there is a new Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge!

 Our Theme This week is Halloween Spooktacular! 
For this Card I chose to use the Image: Ursula Honey
The Sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts Totally Within' Set

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Make sure you hop on over and check out the projects created by the other Sassy Designers to inspire you to play along with this weeks challenge & see all the details on how you can win some Amazing Sassy Studio Designs Stamps for yourself : Sassy Studio Blog.


Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

Challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons -  Spooky
Divas by Design - Spooky 
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes  
Ribbon Carousel Challenge -Halloween Spirit 
Hooked on Craft -Halloween  
Lexi's Creations - Halloween   
The Cutie Pie Challenge Halloween

14 comments:

  1. This looks Awesome my Friend. Love the paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy cool card...love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Halloween card, fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this has to be the cutest Halloween card I've seen today! Great colour combo, Tina - love it. Thanks for dropping in on me. Always a pleasure to see someone new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tina. This is a fab card. Love the image and your background paper is very striking too.
    Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Ursula! Really cool papers too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, cool card! Love how you colored her and that sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore her because she's so over the top! Love the bright colors and the papers and ribbon are perfect for her! Sorry about your bad day yesterday and hope today was better!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Halloween card - fab colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Cutie Pie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to be sassy so may have to try this one out...Wonderful coloring Tina and I love your card so much. Very windy here in Alabama also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing image and colouring Love it .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fab image and papers
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's for our Halloween challenge this week
    Lisa s

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOH! spooky!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons for our Spooky Challenge.

    Love your card and great colours too!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's awesome! fabulous card hun, thanks for joining us at BMC and Diva's this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina